We are in urgent need of Foster Families. This involves caring for an animal in your home while they are awaiting their new forever home. Foster families provide us with a way to learn about the personality and behaviors of an animal so that we can make a match that is beneficial to both the animal and the new forever family. Please call or email us if you are interested in being a foster family.
Our organization is comprised totally of unpaid volunteers and 100% of all adoption donations go to the care and treatment of the animals.
Some other donations that will help:
- Kirkland (Costco) Grain free dry food
- Friskies Pate Turkey & Giblets 13 oz. can
- Friskies Pate Poultry Platter 13 oz. can
- KMR kitten Milk Replacer Powder (not liquid)
- PetAg Nursing Kit (bottles and nipples)
- Clumping litter
- Grain free dog / puppy food
- Dog biscuits and bones
- Dog and cat beds
- Dog treats and Nyla Bones
- Clean towels and blankets
- Catnip mice and fun cat balls and toys
- Dog toys
- Litter pans of all shapes and sizes (new only please)
- Paper towels
- 13-gallon (kitchen size) trash bags
Donations can be dropped off at our adoption events on Saturday from 11am to 5pm and Sunday from 11am to 3pm. If you are unable to drop of your donations during one of our events, please call us at 480-278-9744 to schedule a pick up. Thank you for helping us!